Monday, June 29, 2009

Call 911... he's not breathing!




It was dawn here in the Philippines when I learned that MJ is dead. I had to access my email to send office report so I opened the yahoo! browser. When the first page came in, I was surprised with what was there: MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD.

I thought it was just another prank story so I shook it off and continued with my report. However, while finishing my report, the headline is still bothering me so I decided to click on the link to check what really that it. And to my surprise, it was indeed true. I couldn't believe with what I was reading, everything was not sinking to me yet. Not until I heard the recorded emergency call made saying “50 year old male Not breathing at all”. While listening to the recording, it brought chills up to my spine. Michael Jackson is indeed gone.

(Click on the picture to see the link about the story)




News about his death is everywhere, everyone is mourning. I got teary eyed when I heard Michael's sister Janet, saying "To you, Michael is an icon. But to us, he is a family. And he will be missed."

Michael Jackson will really be missed. He maybe gone physically, but his memory will stay forever. He had inspired a lot of people, he touched so many lives. Yes, he was not able to live forever, but his music will.

Goodbye Jacko. May you rest in peace..


No comments:

Post a Comment