Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chubby Chick in the house!

Chubby Chick in the house?!? Say what?

Ridiculous, right? haha! Well, i can't think of anything else. I have been chubby all my life so I guess this would do just fine. wink*

Friends have been setting up their own blogs and I really think it's fun. I have always wanted to create my own since I have been doing a lot of writings but I just didn't think that they'll pass as a blog. To tell you honestly, I don't know what blog means or what bloggers do or what types of writings will a blogger write to his/her own blog. Ka-blog!!! Comatose ang beauty ko! hahaha!

Well I guess, I will just try to create my own blog account and hopefully this would work. I'll try to transfer some of my "creations" here so hopefully this could be a good start. hehe...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment